Sunday, February 18, 2018

Status Updates of Early Starts

Update on what's going on, in the greenhouse and in the garden.


In the greenhouse, the tomatoes are doing really well.

I'll probably transplant some of these into individual 4" pots next weekend or so.

Outdoors, the rhubarb is doing well in its new home (transplanted a week ago).

I added a couple others this weekend, also.

We'll see how this goes. It kind of seemed "too easy."










I also transplanted the raspberries last weekend.

They're doing pretty well, too.







Today, I transplanted some of the Romaine lettuce that I've had growing in the pepper beds in the greenhouse, into the back raised bed.

Kind of nervous-making: this is pretty early. But lettuce isn't supposed to be intimidated by freezing weather.

We'll see.



This is how the Schizanthus is doing.


It's weird how only half sprouted.

I re-planted the other half. We'll see how that works out.




I also planted some Alyssum in a pot: a couple of colors.

I'm hoping that these will spill over the side and make a real pretty hanging basket.

Just germinating.




No comments:

Post a Comment