Monday, May 12, 2014

Progress Inside the Greenhouse

We have some good progress inside the greenhouse as well.

I still have too many starts, especially tomato starts!
The beds inside the greenhouse (in the "dirtbags") are getting there: two of the three are planted.

That's melons in the back, to catch the most sun.

Second row: tomatilla on the left, "bench sweepings" peppers on the right: I don't know what kind; they're leftovers from one of my pepper-dehydrating projects.

Third row has a beefsteak tomato on the left, and four peppers from a "variety pack" package of seeds. So I don't know what these are either.

These are pretty much the largest of the peppers. We'll see how they do. I'm thinking I need to start the peppers earlier next year, and in heated beds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment