Plus, I have loads of starts. I can risk a few.
The squashes are mostly German pumpkins (my own seeds) and Carnival squash (ditto), with one hill of PattyPan. I also planted marigolds and sage around the perimeter. Some say they keep pests away. I think the marigolds are pretty, and the sage smells great!
- Lemon cucumbers
- Pickling cucumbers
- Amenian cucumbers
- I seem to have forgotten slicing cucumbers in the rush of getting starts going. Sigh.
- Roma (For cooking. Determinate)
- San Marzano (Also for cooking. Indeterminate)
- Cherokee Purple (Supposed to be good. I have too many starts. Indeterminate.)
- Black Krim (Delicious. Heirloom. Indeterminate.)
- Giant (Hybrid. Big. Indeterminate, I think.)
- Brandywine (Red. Flavorful. Indeterminate. Heirloom?)
- Organic Beefsteak (Red. Heirloom. Indeterminate?)