Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Transplants.

I think I got too excited in February. The starts are getting too excited, and are needing to be
transplanted before the weather is ready for them.

I put the rest of the kale starts out. The starts from Monday are doing well, and God looks like he's going to water my starts for me again, so might as well. They're young, but they're cold-weather friendly.

On the other end of the scale, summer squash is not particularly cold-weather friendly. These, too, probably can't go outside until mid May at the earliest (the statistical "last frost" for here is likely during the first half of May). But they've clearly outgrown their starter pots.

Fortunately, I wanted one hanging pot of Pattypan summer squash.

I'm thinking this greenhouse could be pretty full by mid May.




No comments:

Post a Comment